Medical Consumable Goods (Used for Packaging and Shipping of Viral Load Specimen for VL and EID Examination)
INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NO : TENDER.PROC/YKI/06/2020/002
AREA : 34 Province, 105 districts in Indonesia
BUDGET : IDR 1.900.895.300
(Nilai Pagu Paket)
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia.
AMPUH (Accelerated viral load testing aMong PLHIV through SITRUST and High-quality laboratories) - one of YKI project - is a technical assistance activities to the Sub-Directorate of AIDS and PMS, Ministry of Health RI, through the assistance of the ATM Global Fund
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia invites open bids from eligible candidates to provide medical consumable goods (used for packaging and shipping of viral Load Specimen for VL and EID Examination) to the dedicated health facilities all over Indonesia.
Instruction to Tenderers
Detailed Description of the Goods/Works Required
- Medical consumable goods and the distribution of the goods to the dedicated health facilities (Franco in place). Details of the goods and the distribution area are described in the attached ToR
- Having a good method on handling and shipping medical consumable goods to dedicated health facilities (Franco in Place)
- Delivery time schedule of medical consumable goods as mention in the Term of Reference
- Prosses required legal documents, e.g.: notary deed, NPWP, TDP, SIUP
- The company is not in the problem in question, namely in a bankruptcy situation, not under supervision or court examination, not being blacklisted
- Sound and proven experience in providing medical consumable goods.
Criteria for awarding
- The best delivery schedule of the medical consumable goods
- The best price
- Meeting the mandatory delivery time
- This Invitation for Tender is open to all eligible tenderers.
- Tenderers shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt or fraudulent practices.
- Bidders whose bids are wrongly marked/ labelled shall be disqualified.
- Selected bidder with best price, trustworthy and good record in providing medical consumable goods
Completed tender documents for preliminary and technical requirements are to be enclosed in a plain envelope marked with the tender reference number and tender name. The financial bid should be in a separate envelope marked with the tender reference number and tender name. The financial bid will only be opened for those bidders who will have qualified in the technical evaluation. Tenders must be delivered to the address below not later than July 16th, 2020 at 17.00 WIB.
Yayasan KNCV IndonesiaAltira Business Park, Unit B-06,
Jl. Yos Sudarso, No. 12-15, Sunter Jaya, Jakarta Utara, 14350
Tel: (021) 2188 2310