Finance Officer; Duty Station: Jakarta
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Station: Jakarta
The Finance Officer will responsible to ensure the project accountability of the project by monitoring and review all expenses according to Yayasan KNCV Indonesia regulation and donors’ requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and verify financial budget for project activity (TOR) proposed.
- Assist Technical staff in developing project activity budget (work plan budget).
- Monitoring project expenses to be match against the budget approved (ensure that the office expenditures do not run over the budget).
- Ensures that all expenditure occurred according to the project activities are comply to the provisions of the Finance Policies and Procedures Manual issued by Yayasan KNCV Indonesia.
- Monthly update on expenses.
- Assist project and technical staff in day-to-day activity that related to finance and administrative area including guide and orient technical staff in preparing travel expense and advance reconciliation report.
- Work with internal and external auditor when necessary.
- Ensure that the office filing systems and records are properly maintained for easy retrieval.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 year working experience in the same role.
- Good understanding of Financial Reports
- Knowledge of internal control procedures
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite.
- Written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Professional, motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.